Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Mom hasn't been able to do a lot of yard work for awhile so she was very excited to have someone who wants to go out and help!

This spring stayed cold for a long time but on nice days I go out with mom.

This picture shows my favorite past time activity -- looking out the window. I watch trains and tractors, trucks and anything else that makes a lot of noise going by outside. I also enjoy watching the bunnies and birds under and on the feeders.

In the earlier days I watched mom from the pack and play.












Then I advanced to playing on the big quilt. Mom says the best part is I won't cross over onto the grass. So, I guess until I decide I like to play in the grass I'll stay on the quilt. (This has worked so far for quite a while but as Clark develops and shows more interest in walking I doubt it will last much longer but what a great way to have him outside and yet totally confined!)

No comments: