Thursday, January 29, 2009

1 . . . 2 . . . 3

Clark enjoys counting to three these days. I will find him pointing to objects and saying his version of one and two and then THREE! I thought this would make a good title since today I had 1, 2, 3 little boys! Yes, Gabe and Ty spent the day with Clark. Clark is always so excited to share the day with his cousins. He and Ty can giggle at one another for long periods of time. The boys all enjoyed playing with playdough. For some reason playdough can entertain for over an hour at a time. I think Gabe would have kept playing through naptime if I had let him. Ty liked to squish it but I had to watch him carefully to make sure it didn't go into the mouth. I'll say one thing that boy is fast!



After naptime the boys were watching some IPTV on the couch. They soon entered into a wrestling/tumbling match. There were lots of giggles and suprisingly no complaints from any of them even though they each took a turn at the bottom of the pile.

It was a fun day but I believe after Clark is put to bed I will spend the rest of the evening with my feet up :)

No comments: