Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On My Knees

Clark loves to help in the kitchen! The bottom drawer of the oven is especially fun plus he just learned that his animal magnets stick to the oven too!
We spend most Friday afternoons baking and cooking for the State Officer team's Saturday practices. Clark has decided that a roll fresh from the oven is pretty yummy!
Clark is moving all over now! He doesn't necessarily crawl -- he prefers to -- I don't know it's hard to describe but he sure gets around. He continues to practice pulling himself up to his knees (this works especially well for getting into the toybox).

In his head you just know he's saying one day I'll get the cat!

Yesterday he and Jack ended up taking a nap together -- totally by accident. I thought Jack was out of the room when I shut the door. However, in hind sight I should have known the excited laughs and giggles coming from Clark before he lay down for nap was caused by more than him entertaining himself. I think he was playing peek-a-boo through the crib slats with the cat. Don't worry -- Jack didn't crawl in the crib -- being the cat he is he just enjoys laying in front of the space heater while Clark sleeps.





























































No comments: